Restatement of SCA Heraldry:Data Entry Status
From Restatement of SCA Heraldry
- LoAR March 2012* - Done
- LoAR April 2012* - Done
- LoAR May 2012* - Done
- LoAR June 2012* - Done
- LoAR July 2012* - Done
- LoAR August 2012* - Done
- LoAR September 2012 - Done
- LoAR October 2012* - Done
- LoAR November 2012 - Done
- LoAR December 2012* - Done
- LoAR January 2013* - Done
- LoAR February 2013* - Done
- LoAR March 2013* - Done
- LoAR April 2013* - Done
- LoAR May 2013* - Done
- LoAR June 2013 - Done
- LoAR July 2013* - Done
- LoAR Aug 2013* - Done
- LoAR Sep 2013: CL, Acceptances* - Done
* means there are unfinished items, below
Specific items not done
- Sep 2013 sn Henry of Stone Hill Keep - conflict by rotation
- August 2013 sn Christina de Nedham and Alan de Nedham - sword and dagger
- July 2013 sn Eginolf von Basel - rejected IAP
- July 2013 sn Eliyah al-Talhi - rejected IAP
- July 2013 sn Cuthbert Cunnyngham - rejected IAP
- July 2013 sn Abd al-Khaliq Odqan - rejected IAP
- July 2013 sn Dominic de la Mer - A device being period enough to register despite exceeding complexity count
- May 2013 sn Violet Tailyeour - pattern of alternating tertiaries on a pale not permitted
- May 2013 sn Gunnvör silfrahárr - rejected IAP
- May 2013 sn Isabel Chamberlaine - Conflict in a field-primary armory
- Apr 2013 Cover Letter - IAP details
- Apr 2013 sn Jane Nora Carrik - the arrangement "six oak branches conjoined at the stem" may not be registerable.
- Apr 2013 sn Kevin Sauð - rejected IAP
- Mar 2013 sn Ulfgeirr refskegg - Is the SFPP for any central charge on a gyronny arrondi field, or only on some of them?
- Feb 2013 sn Ludwig Brumser - Whether SENA applies to device returned under RfS and resubmitted under SENA
- Feb 2013 sn Lisabette of Thescorre - gerbil reblazoned as mouse, but not actually prohibited?
- Feb 2013 sn Luca delli Lupi - Specific ruling on a fimbriated tree. Limited to that one registration?
- Jan 2013 sn Skallagrímr skegglauss Ríkarðarson - thin charge on a line of division
- Jan 2013 sn Gunther von Brandenburg - Charge group arrangement not in Appendix J
- Jan 2013 sn Eva Sanchez - Accepted IAP
- Dec 2012 sn Roibeard mac Sluaghadháin, Dec 2012 sn Teamhair Gleann Dá Loch - Only one tertiary group is allowed on the same underlying charge group.
- Dec 2012 sn Aildreda de Tamworthe - Maximum of 1 DC fro call changes to bottommost of 3 charges
- Dec 2012 sn Taliesynne Nycheymwrh yr Anghyfannedd - special rule for augmentation of arms
- Dec 2012 sn Maredudd ap Cynan - special rule for augmentation of arms
- Mar 2012 sn Alaric Styrr - Field primary conflict, not sure if it is still a conflict under SENA
- Apr 2012 sn Cristiane Milton - Accepted Documented Exception
- May 2012 sn Marek Casimir of Krakow - rejected IAP.
- May 2012 sn Lillian atte Valeye - Using the same charge in 3 tinctures is an SFPP - how to classify?
- June 2012 sn François Souris - prohibition on ordinaries and non-ordinaries, specific issue with a tierce.
- July 2012 Returns sn Guy de Glastonbury,August 2012 sn Rowland Greene needs to be done - decide how to classify marshalling-related precedent.
- July 2012 Returns sn Isabel Chamberlaine needs to be done - decide how to classify rejected individually attested patterns.
- August 2012 sn Meuric Penvelyn needs to be done - decide how to classify accepted individually attested patterns.
- August 2012 sn Uilliam an Choccaidh needs to be done - decide how to classify incompatible orientations.
- August 2012 sn Grim of Starhaven needs to be done - decide how to classify high complexity count.
- October 2012 sn Edan Lowery "We are explicitly ruling that small details in the expected default tincture do not need to be blazoned, as they do not count for difference." - what does this mean???
- October 2012 sn Bloodstone, Canton of - a "fourth layer" charge reblazoned as an artistic detail. How to classify this?
- October 2012 sn Elianora le Fey - Very narrow exception to the no-trian-aspect rule. How to classify?